Location / Nearby Private Crazy Rich Asians: Singapore Icons & Filming Locations Car Tour
A 4-hour car tour visiting various iconic film locations across Singapore and exploring our rich colonial history, local food and brands. The Golden Globe nominated movie, Crazy Rich Asians, has spawned a worldwide phenomenon and garnered fans from all over. On this immersive journey, visit famous filming locations where you can happily snap away because there will be many photo-worthy moments. At the same time, we take you on a fun history trail to visit other iconic landmarks, experience local cultures and learn about the amazing transformation journey of Singapore!
Know before you go
- Duration: 4h
- Mobile tickets accepted
- Instant confirmation
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- English-speaking local guide
- Private Vehicle transport for the tour
- 3 to 4 hawker dishes
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Optional food and drinks
- Personal expenses
- Guide tipping
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Please indicate your hotel address or other designated meeting point.
- Changi Airport, Airport Boulevard, Singapore Singapore
- Marina Bay Cruise Centre Singapore, 61 Marina Coastal Dr, Singapore 018947
- Singapore Cruise Centre, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child is 3 to 12 years old. Infant below 3 years old is free-of-charge.
- Tour is not suitable for guests with dietary restrictions or require walking assistance.
- Vehicle can fit a max of 12 pax, including child (without luggage).
- Guests are advised to be punctual.
- Tour operates rain or shine.
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Please bring along poncho/umbrella and water to stay hydrated
- Dress code is casual with comfortable footwear
- Moderate amount of walking is required, including outdoors.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
Image Private Crazy Rich Asians: Singapore Icons & Filming Locations Car Tour
Yap is a great tour guide. He brought the movie to life with his description and explanations of where we were and which scene from the movie it was related too. Highly recommend this tour and Yap!
Movie Locations are Always a Great Way to See a City
lovely guide and very accommodating
Like Movies? Like History? You’ll Love this Tour!
My husband and I had an awesome and we got a lot more insights into Singapore. Our guide, Yap, was great!
Travel Z 2000 Tours
UBE - Startup & Innovation Tours
GlobalTix Pte Ltd
I Asia Singapore
Original Food Tours Singapore
Tour East Singapore
MAM Holidays Singapore
Streets Alive Singapore