Location / Nearby Michelin Star Street Food Dining Tour
On this tour, your ‘insider’ food explorer will take you through hidden alleys to some of Singapore’s Michelin Star ‘restaurants’. Come prepared with an appetite as you will be tasting food and snacks from 5–6 different stalls from two hawker centres. You will not only enjoy the best bites but hear fascinating stories about the food and the proud people behind them. Noodle Story serves a combination of Singapore wanton noodle with Japanese ramen topped with tender cha-su (barbeque pork) and crispy potato-wrapped prawn. Famous Crispy Curry Puff are best enjoyed hot. Hong Kong Soya Sauce Chicken Noodles, the first hawker stall to win a Michelin star in Singapore, has seen its popularity grown fuelling its expansion overseas. Local favourite Char Kway Teow, stir fried flat rice noodles with eggs and prawns and end the tour on a sweet note with ice kachang, a colourful mountain of syrupy shaved ice with sweetened red beans, jelly cubes, creamed corns and other treasures.
Know before you go
- Duration: 3h
- Mobile tickets accepted
- Instant confirmation
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Pickup and drop-off in air-conditioned vehicle at selected city hotels
- Services of a professional licensed English-speaking foodie tour guide
- Food tasting and beverage at 5-6 stalls
- Any souvenirs
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We provide complimentary pickup service from selected major city hotels to a co-ordination centre. At the end of the tour, we also offer a drop off service (most likely the same as was your pickup location). Hotel pickup is between 15-45 minutes before the schedules departure time. The time and location will be confirmed to you by email after making the booking. Customers are requested to be at this location 10 minutes prior to the pickup time.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary when accompanied by a paying adult
- Minimum 2 people are needed for this tour to operate. Single travellers can book and I Asia will advise if others can join to make up the numbers
- Maximum group size is 8 people
- Food stall will be replaced by another if it is not operating on the day
- Guests with dietary restrictions is strongly recommended to advise at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- 1. Chinatown: 120 min
Image Michelin Star Street Food Dining Tour
We had a great few hours wandering through Chinatown!
Travel Z 2000 Tours
UBE - Startup & Innovation Tours
GlobalTix Pte Ltd
I Asia Singapore
Original Food Tours Singapore
Tour East Singapore
MAM Holidays Singapore
Streets Alive Singapore