Location / Nearby Half-Day Trip to Batam from Singapore with Ferry, 2-hr Massage and Lunch
This is a half-day tour ideal for travelers with limited time in Singapore, but still want to have a taste of a developing Indonesian town just 1 hour away from Singapore. Upon arrival at Batam, you will be greeted by your driver. You will get to stop by the famous Welcome to Batam monument and Batam Grand Mosque for photos, and indulge in a 5-course traditional Indonesian feast with grilled fish, signature fried chicken, local Indonesian favourites etc. A 2-hour (120-min) traditional Indonesian massage is also included to complete your Indonesian experience. You will also make a quick stop at a local bakery to sample freshly-made Indonesian layer cakes, also known as Kueh Lapis.
Know before you go
- Duration: 7h
- Mobile tickets accepted
- Instant confirmation
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Round-trip transport by high-speed public ferry (required to cross Singapore/Indonesia border)
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle in Batam
- 2-hour (120-min) traditional Indonesian massage
- Refreshments before and after massage
- 5-course traditional Indonesian lunch
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Traditional Kueh Lapis cake tasting: 0930BTC-1520BTC
- Entry/Admission - Nagoya Citywalk
- Entry/Admission - Batam
- Hotel pickup (if option not selected)
- Hotel drop-off
- Harbourfront, 1 Maritime Square, Singapore 099253 Address: Batamfast Ferry Shop, #02-50, 1 Maritime Square (Lobby C), Singapore 099253 Directions: If you are taking the MRT/subway, alight at Harbourfront MRT Station, and follow signs to Harbourfront Centre. At Harbourfront Centre, there will be signs pointing you to Lobby C.
- Returns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children (below 12 years of age) may not be suitable for traditional Indonesian massage
- Booster seats are not available
- Refunds will not be issued if high-speed public ferry is missed due to late check-in
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- A current valid passport (with at least 6 months validity) is required on the day of travel
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Your tickets will be held at the ferry counter for collection on the day of the trip up to 45 minutes before ferry departure. You will be required to present all passports in exchange for your tickets
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Traditional Indonesian massage may not be suitable for children below 12 years of age. As such, children below 12 years of age will be served a cup of beverage while waiting beside their parents/guardian.
- Any alcohol/tobacco products or chewing gum brought/bought during this tour must be fully consumed before re-entering Singapore in the evening
- Most travelers can participate
- Important: Due to Covid-19 restrictions, this tour is currently only available for specific guests (ie: green lane business travellers etc) who have received prior quarantine waiver approvals from the Indonesian authorities
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- 1. HarbourFront Centre: 60 min
- 2. Welcome To Batam Monument: 15 min
- 4. Nagoya Citywalk: 120 min
- 5. Saung Sunda Sawargi: 60 min
- 6. Batam Layer Cakes: 10 min
- 7. Mega Mall Batam Centre: 30 min
- 8. HarbourFront Centre: 60 min
Image Half-Day Trip to Batam from Singapore with Ferry, 2-hr Massage and Lunch
GlobalTix Pte Ltd
I Asia Singapore
Resource Travel Pte. Ltd.
Resource Travel Pte. Ltd.